Who is Mateo Bowles ?
Mateo Bowles was born on the August 29, 1999, in Ann Arbor. The boy started dancing when he was not even a schoolboy. At school he and his brother Ayleo participated in all the concerts and events. Mateo and his brother Ayleo Bowles, commonly known as Ayo & Teo are a duo of dancers from Ann Arbor, Michigan. Now they are popular dancers due to their You Tube channel which is named ‘Ayo and Teo’. They have appeared in music videos for Usher’s “No Limit” and Chris Brown’s “Party”. Their song “Rolex” peaked at number 20 on the US Billboard Hot 100.
The duet has a very noticeable feature – they wear facial masks during their performing not to let the
Rise to fame
American sibling duo Ayo & Teo scored a viral hit in 2017 with their single “Rolex.” Born Ayleo and Mateo Bowles in Ann Arbor, Michigan, the pair grew up with the sounds of Michael Jackson, Usher, Missy Elliot, and Chris Brown. They honed their dancing skills in elementary school, later establishing a popular social media page that issued viral dance challenges. “Rolex” happened to be one of these hits, eventually racking up over 30 million streams on YouTube and storming the Billboard Hot 100. Wearing their trademark bear facemasks, they issued their first single, “In Reverse,” in 2016. They danced in Usher’s video for “No Limit” and at the 2016 BET Awards, later signing with Columbia Records. “Lit Right Now” arrived in early 2017, but was soon eclipsed by the infectious anthem “Rolex,” which echoed similar trap-influenced pop hits like Migos’ “Bad and Boujee,” Rae Sremmurd’s “Black Beatles,” and D.R.A.M.’s “Broccoli.” In 2018, Ayo & Teo returned with the BL$$D-produced single “Hold My Sauce.”
Is Mateo Bowles married or single? Who is Mateo Bowles dating now?
The talented star is pretty uptight in sharing his personal details to the outer world. He is a private loving person and loves to keep his personal life secret.
Currently, Bowles is single and is not dating anyone. He is still unmarried.
What is Mateo Bowles’s net worth? How rich is Mateo Bowles?
His net worth is estimated at $ 1 Million.
- Full Name: Mateo Bowles
- Real Name: Mateo Bowles
- Nick Names: Mateo, Teo
- Birthday: August 29, 1999
- Age: 19
- Birth Place: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
- School : He was a high school student in her local area.
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Dancers, choreographers, Rappers, Youtuber
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Unknown
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Known for: Song “Rolex”
- Net Worth : $1 million
- Salary: Unknown
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches
- Weight: 55 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Chest Size: N/A
- Waist Size: N/A
- Arm/ Bicep Size: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Genres: Hip hop trap dance
- Years active: 2016-present
- Labels: Columbia, Zone 4
- Associated acts: Polow da Don, Usher, Chris Brown, Lil Yachty
- Members : Ayleo Bowles (Ayo), Mateo Bowles (Teo)
- Awards: N/A
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: Ayleo Bowles
- Wife\Spouse: Unknown
- Girlfriend/Dating : N/A
- Children: Unknown
- Mateo and his brother Ayleo Bowles commonly known as Ayo & Teo are a duo of dancers from Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Their song “Rolex” peaked at number 20 on the US Billboard Hot 100.
- The pair grew up with the sounds of Michael Jackson, Usher, Missy Elliot, and Chris Brown.
- They honed their dancing skills in elementary school, later establishing a popular social media page that issued viral dance challenges.
- “Rolex” happened to be one of these hits, eventually racking up over 30 million streams on YouTube and storming the Billboard Hot 100.
- Wearing their trademark bear face masks, they issued their first single, “In Reverse,” in 2016.
- They danced in Usher’s video for “No Limit” and at the 2016 BET Awards.
- He has been dancing from around the age of five.